Information on the protection of personal data (GDPR):
In accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation- GDPR, OJ C 104, 11.12.2016, p. 1). L. of 2016 No. 119) please note that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is the University of Technology and Commerce (UTH), ul Jutrzenki 135, 02-231 Warsaw, Poland.
2. For questions related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at: email@example.com
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process (for study, internships, teaching/training visit) under Erasmus+ and the implementation of the programme, as well as monitoring and reporting of the Erasmus+ programme.
4. The basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent to the processing of your personal data. The data of qualified candidates will be processed on the basis of an agreement concluded by UTH with the Foundation for the Development of the Education System – National Agency (NA) and Regulation (EU) No 1288/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2013. establishing "Erasmus+": an EU programme for education, training, youth and sport and repealing Decisions 1719/2006/EC, 1720/2006/EC and 1298/2008/EC.
5. Providing data by the candidate is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the qualification procedure.
6. The recipients of the data is the host organization to which the Grantee has been qualified for studies, practice, teaching/training visit, as well as the Foundation for the Development of the Education System (FRSE - Erasmus+ programme operator).
7. The data will be stored for the period of 3 years from the receipt of a letter from frse closing the settlement of the project in question.
8. The candidate has the right to access the content of his data and the right to rectification and restriction of processing. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The candidate/scholarship holder has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when he/she considers that the processing of his/her personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.